Rally Gear and Regalia
Custom Crescent Classic License Plate
Crescent Classic attendees will be able to use a custom license plate with their car number.
- Issued by the state of Arkansas
- Legal for use for the duration of the event
Optional: New 2020 Crescent Classic Rally Team Bag
- Hand made in Europe from the finest leathers to our design.
- Each bag is unique, the entire process takes three weeks to complete and each bag is designed specifically for an individual Rally Team member.
- Black leather exterior, red leather handles and piping. Inside is lined in supple red leather
- Heavy duty black chrome hardware.
- The outside includes a quilted center panel in black leather.
- Your bag will include the Crescent Classic Rally logo and your Rally car number in red leather on a white leather background as pictured
- The price benefits from a generous subsidy from First Capital Wealth Management
- Price is $375.00 per bag. Available only to Rally Team members. (The bag is larger than picture indicates, it is just under 2′ in length, the perfect size for a weekend getaway!)
Rally Support Truck and Trailer
If the event that an attendee needs service or a tow, a support truck and trailer are provided for the duration of the event.
Santa Fe Tow Services
Additional roadside assistance is available through Santa Fe Tow Service.
The Crescent Classic has partnered with Passport Transport to provide VIP service and discounted rates for transport to Mt. Magazine.
New Turn-by-Turn Route Navigation App
For 2019, attendees will receive access to a private mobile application with the schedule of events, venue information and all the routes during the rally.
Attendees can now receive turn-by-turn navigation for each rally.
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation for rally routes
- Off-Course Warnings
- Offline download of routes
- Schedule of Events inside application
- Venue information
- Links to photos/videos from prior day
Optional: Excellence Detail
For ten years, Excellence Detail has been caring for Crescent Classic’s Rally Cars, at the end of each Rally they are hand-washed and professionally polished and detailed every night while you sleep so you wake up the next morning ready to start the Rally!
On Friday, the rally will be accompanied by a professional film crew in a Bell Super Ranger helicopter to document the drive to Jasper. The Crescent Classic helicopter video will be added to our website so you can enjoy it and share it with your friends!